COVID-19 treatments help prevent severe disease. COVID-19 treatments work best when you receive them as soon as possible after becoming sick, so it's important to get tested and talk to your doctor right away to find the treatment that is best for you. All treatments require a prescription.
New York State COVID Treatment Program
New Yorkers who test positive for COVID-19 can now seek new treatments that help prevent severe disease. Each of these treatments have proven to be effective against COVID-19 and are available throughout New York State.
All New Yorkers, regardless of income or health insurance coverage who test COVID-19 positive, are eligible to be evaluated for treatment. If you test positive for COVID-19 and do not have a regular healthcare provider, you can be evaluated for treatment by either:
- Calling 1-888-TREAT-NY, OR
- Visiting the NYS COVID-19 ExpressCare Therapeutics Access Website
- For more information see the NYS COVID Treatment Website
Home Test to Treat Program
This program is funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and offers free tests and free treatment (if eligible) for COVID-19 and Flu at home 24/7. No insurance or appointments needed! When you sign up, you get:
- Access to free COVID-19 & Flu telehealth visits with a healthcare provider
- COVID-19 and Flu treatment, if prescribed, delivered free to your home or pharmacy
- Sign up anytime, whether you are sick or not
Go to the Home Test to Treat Program website or call 1-800-682-2829 for more information and to register.
WNY Long COVID Recovery Center or call 716-323-0674