Get Vaccinated Today.
It has never been easier to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
Everyone 5 years of age and older is eligible to get a free COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccines are available at no cost to you.
Click on the links below to see clinic info and to schedule an appointment or call 716-858-2929.
Clinic Schedule and Registration
Downtown Buffalo Clinic
Buffalo Homecare, Inc., 490 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, 14202
Registration strongly suggested; vaccine available for ages 5 and older.
- Pfizer first dose, 5-11-year-olds
- Pfizer second dose, 5-11-year-olds
- Pfizer first dose, 12 years and older
- Pfizer second dose, 12 years and older
- Moderna first dose
- Moderna second dose
- J&J single dose
- Pfizer booster, 18 years and older
- Moderna booster, 18 years and older
- J&J booster, 18 years and older
The Delta variant of the virus is continuing to spread rapidly, and vaccination is the most important tool we have to stop this spread.
- The Delta variant causes more infections and spreads faster than earlier forms of the virus that causes COVID-19. It might cause more severe illness than previous strains in unvaccinated people.
- Vaccines continue to reduce a person’s risk of contracting the virus that cause COVID-19, including this variant.
- Vaccines continue to be highly effective at preventing hospitalization and death, including against this variant.
- Fully vaccinated people with breakthrough infections from this variant appear to be infectious for a shorter period.
Related Information and Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
- Excelsior Pass
- NYSDOH COVID Vaccine Website
- CDC COVID Vaccine Website
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- COVID Vaccination Fraud: Call 1-833-VAX-SCAM (1-833-829-7226) or email STOPVAXFRAUD@health.ny.gov to report vaccination fraud or scams. It is a red flag if anyone is promising you the vaccine in exchange for payment.