Locate a COVID-19 Vaccination Site
- Search for vaccination locations by zip code.
- Call your local pharmacies.
- Call your healthcare provider and pediatrician.
- Later this Fall, the Erie County Department of Health Immunization Clinic will be able to provide COVID-19 vaccine to uninsured and under-insured patients, and to patients at our Sexual Health Center and Family Planning Center. We also expect to offer COVID-19 vaccine to infants and young children under 3 years old who by law cannot be vaccinated at pharmacies.
Stay Up to Date With COVID-19 Vaccines
COVID-19 vaccine recommendations have been updated as of September 12, 2023.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone 6 months or older get a new COVID-19 monovalent vaccine. The COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective, help protect you from getting severely ill with COVID-19, and help protect those around you.
Updated CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendations: Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines.
Related Information and Resources
- Bust Common COVID Myths and Learn the Facts
- COVID Variants
- Excelsior Pass
- NYSDOH COVID Vaccine Website
- CDC COVID Vaccine Website
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) COVID Vaccine Website
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System Online Form (VAERS) or call 1-800-822-7967
- COVID Vaccination Fraud: Call 1-833-VAX-SCAM (1-833-829-7226) or email STOPVAXFRAUD@health.ny.gov to report vaccination fraud or scams. It is a red flag if anyone is promising you the vaccine in exchange for payment.