Housing & Neighborhood Resiliency
- Residential energy conservation
- Housing and energy affordability (NYS goal of less than 6% household energy burden)
- Erie County Low Income Program for Sustainable Energy (ECLIPSE)
- Tenant and utility ratepayer protections (rent, eviction, split incentives, stranded fossil fuel assets, COVID-19, ESCOs)
- Healthy, Supportive Housing – indoor air quality, lead, weatherization/energy efficiency, comfort, COVID
- Decarbonization (new construction/existing buildings)
- Regulated multifamily affordable housing (5+ units)
- Naturally occurring single family affordable housing (1-4 units)
- Market rate housing
- Codes and standards
- Gentrification and anti-displacement
- Access to capital (redlining/greenlining)
We are still accepting feedback for this chapter. Thank you to everyone who left feedback!
Goal - A broad, aspirational statement of what we want to achieve specific to Housing & Neighborhood Resiliency
Housing & Neighborhood Resiliency Goal - Draft Goal Developed
The Draft Goal has been developed, but we are still accepting feedback. Please email email@example.com to provide feedback!
Strategies and Action Items - Identify approaches that we take to achieve the goal
Housing & Neighborhood Resiliency Strategies - Draft Strategies Developed:
These Draft Strategies have been developed, but we are still accepting feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback!