Commercial Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy – Supply, Distribution, and Buildings
- Decarbonizing the power sector by ramping up renewables and moving away from fossil fuel
- Large scale renewables
- Distributed renewables (e.g., rooftop and community solar)
- Siting, community benefits, and ownership
- Clean heating, cooling and building electrification
- Battery technology and storage
- Public power (public ownership and control of local/regional generation/distribution systems) – community solar, microgrids
We are still accepting feedback for this chapter. Thank you to everyone who left feedback!
Goal - A broad, aspirational statement of what we want to achieve specific to Commercial Energy
Commercial Energy Goal - Come back soon to see the drafted Goal!
Strategies and Action Items - Identify approaches that we take to achieve the goal
Commercial Energy Strategies - Draft Strategies Developed:
These Draft Strategies have been developed, but we are still accepting feedback. Please email email@example.com to provide feedback!