What to do if you test positive (Isolation)
- Please call your doctor, not the ECDOH, with questions about your own health and for advice on managing symptoms. If you are having trouble breathing or are experiencing severe symptoms, call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Isolation is for individuals who test positive for COVID-19, even if they don't have symptoms. You isolate in order to prevent spreading the virus to others.
- See If You are Sick and/or Test Positive for COVID (CDC)
- COVID treatment information
- AFFIRMATION OF ISOLATION - This form may be used for Release from Isolation and for NY Paid Family Leave COVID 19 claims as is it was an individual order for isolations issued by the New York State Commissioner of Health.
- NY Paid Leave for COVID or call the Paid Family Leave Helpline at (844) 337-6303
What to tell your close contacts
Resources & Support
- Community Resources - free resources available to you.