Positive COVID-19 Home Test Reporting
- Use the Positive COVID-19 Home Test Reporting Form to report your at-home performed COVID-19 positive test to the Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH).
- Isolation is for individuals who test positive for COVID-19, even if they don't have symptoms. You isolate in order to prevent spreading the virus to others.
- See If You are Sick and/or Test Positive for COVID (CDC)
- AFFIRMATION OF ISOLATION - This form may be used for Release from Isolation and for NY Paid Family Leave COVID 19 claims as is it was an individual order for isolations issued by the New York State Commissioner of Health.
- NY Paid Leave for COVID or call the Paid Family Leave Helpline at (844) 337-6303
- Commissioner's Order for Isolation
Testing & Treatment
- Testing Information
- Treatment Information
- Please call your doctor, not the ECDOH, with questions about your own health and for advice on managing symptoms. If you are having trouble breathing or are experiencing severe symptoms, call 9-1-1 immediately.
Resources & Support
- Community Resources - free resources available to you.
- People who are homeless or unable to safely isolate or quarantine should call 2-1-1.
09/16/2022 - 10:07 am