HOW IT WORKS
Each time you visit a farm or farm-related business listed on Erie Grown, simply note the date visited next to the listing. If the listing is online only, please note the date of purchase. One entry per listing.
- You can print your own Passport by clicking here. Make sure to print double-sided on the short edge.
- You can participate using the online Passport.
1. Passports must be marked between March 18, 2022-December 31, 2022.
2. One passport allowed per person. One entry allowed per listing.
3. Be kind & make a purchase.
4. Passports must be received by January 31, 2023.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Use the hashtag #eateriegrown if posting on social media.
- Always check that a listing is open before visiting.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Be sure to follow all current COVID-19 policies.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PASSPORT ONLINE
Make sure you save the link emailed to you when you registered. This link allows you to repeatedly access your individualized Passport and update it as you visit more listings. Do not press "submit" on the Passport until you are ready to submit. Once submitted, you can no longer update the Passport. To save your progress, press "resume later" in the upper right of your screen. To update your Passport, use your unique link and press 'load unfinished survey' - also in the upper right of your screen. When ready to submit, simply press "submit".
Attn: Erie Grown Passport
Erie County Department of Environment and Planning
95 Franklin Street
Buffalo, NY 14202