- With National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP) funding from the CDC, the New York State Department of Health established the Cancer Services Program (CSP) as an effort to provide no cost breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screenings, diagnostics and education to eligible, uninsured & underinsured men and women across New York State. There are three partnership offices in WNY, one serving Genesee/Orleans/Wyoming/Niagara Counties, one serving Steuben/Allegany/Cattaraugus/Chautauqua Counties and one serving Erie County residents.
- The Erie County Cancer Services Program provides services for over 1,000 residents each year, in educational programs and clinical services. The administrative offices have been based at the Erie County Department of Health since 1998 and are located at 95 Franklin St. Buffalo, NY 14202.
- Our Staff
With a small but dedicated staff, everyone works well together to provide the best services to meet our diverse community needs.
- Program Coordinator- oversees administrative efforts, financial issues, provider credentialing and program evaluation projects.
- Case Manager- assists participants to facilitate timely access to diagnostic and treatment services as needed.
- Enrollment/Data Manager- coordinates all aspects of screening enrollment, service provision and reporting.
- Outreach Managers- develop and deliver creative educational initiatives in a wide variety of approaches to promote the Cancer Services Program to the community as well our healthcare partners.
- Our Network of Providers
Erie County Cancer Services Program is proud to partner with over 100 health care professionals and provider facilities to deliver the utmost in high quality medical care to our participants. All hospital systems in Erie County are part of our vast network, as well as over 25 imaging centers and a lengthy roster of group and individual provider offices located throughout all of Erie County. We are ever grateful for the continued partnership of our medical providers to help us reach those in our community in need of our services.
95 Franklin St.
Buffalo, NY 14202
Phone: (716) 858-7376
Fax: (716) 858-7992
Online Contact Form
Contact info for Other Counties:
- Steuben, Allegany, Cattaraugus & Chautauqua - Cancer Services Program: (877) 778-6857
- Genesee, Orleans, Wyoming & Niagara - Cancer Services Program: (716) 278-4898