Nature Based Solutions
- Protection, preservation, repair and healing of land and water, especially using native plants and forestry practices
- Increasing urban tree canopy in urban/suburban communities to improve human health and resiliency to flooding and extreme temperatures, as well as carbon storage
- Access to a diversity of green space and parks for all neighborhoods
- “Green” Infrastructure – using natural systems to improve water quality
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Protect agricultural land for food production and carbon storage
- Protect forests for carbon storage
We are still accepting feedback for this chapter. Thank you to everyone who left feedback!
Goal - A broad, aspirational statement of what we want to achieve specific to Nature Based Solutions
Nature Based Solutions Goal - Draft Goal Developed
The Draft Goal has been developed, but we are still accepting feedback. Please email email@example.com to provide feedback!
Strategies and Action Items - Identify approaches that we take to achieve the goal
Nature Based Solutions Strategies - Draft Strategies Developed:
The Draft Strategies have been developed, but we are still accepting feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback!