Skip to main content
Nature Based Solutions
- Protection, preservation, repair and healing of land and water, especially using native plants and forestry practices
- Increasing urban tree canopy in urban/suburban communities to improve human health and resiliency to flooding and extreme temperatures, as well as carbon storage
- Access to a diversity of green space and parks for all neighborhoods
- “Green” Infrastructure – using natural systems to improve water quality
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Protect agricultural land for food production and carbon storage
- Protect forests for carbon storage
We are still accepting feedback for this chapter. Thank you to everyone who left feedback!
The draft Nature Based Solutions Chapter has been developed. The public comment period will be open until May 18, 2023.
If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com or below.