Skip to main content
- Implement Transportation policies that reduce single-occupancy vehicles (e.g., road diets) and make our public transit system more attractive, accessible and beneficial to those with and without private vehicles.
- Complete streets (Accessibility, Pedestrians, Bicycling, Connection to Public Transit)
- Improve and incentivize use of Public Transportation (e.g., more frequent, more affordable, more competitive, more effective, etc.). Extend Buffalo’s MetroRail.
- Electrification of vehicles
- Charging infrastructure
- Equitable access to electric vehicles
- Support for commercial vehicle electrification
We are still accepting feedback for this chapter. Thank you to everyone who left feedback!
The draft Transportation Chapter has been developed. The public comment period will be open until May 18, 2023.
If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com or below.