Skip to main content
- The Pap Test (or Pap Smear) looks for cancers and pre-cancers in the cervix (the lower part of the uterus). Often performed along with an HPV test, any early changes can be detected and treated for cancer prevention.
- We partner with over 25 physician offices throughout Erie County to provide a high quality and convenient location for everyone.
- Call us today for more information and to schedule an appointment at the location of your choice.
- Call us today and #JustScreenIt 716-858-7376.
- Cancer Services Program will cover the cost of any additional testing needed based on your screening results.
- Our Case Manager will help coordinate any follow-up appointments needed.
- If cervical cancer or a pre-cancerous condition is found that needs treatment, Cancer Services Program has coverage under a special Medicaid Cancer Treatment Program (MCTP) for eligible persons without health insurance.