Skip to main content
Commercial Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy – Supply, Distribution, and Buildings
- Decarbonizing the power sector by ramping up renewables and moving away from fossil fuel
- Large scale renewables
- Distributed renewables (e.g., rooftop and community solar)
- Siting, community benefits, and ownership
- Clean heating, cooling and building electrification
- Battery technology and storage
- Public power (public ownership and control of local/regional generation/distribution systems) – community solar, microgrids
We are still accepting feedback for this chapter. Thank you to everyone who left feedback!
The draft Commercial Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy Chapter has been developed. The public comment period will be open until May 18, 2023.
If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com or below.