Use Erie County On-Map to search tax parcel data, view aerial photography and Pictometry, and create custom maps.
For help using Erie County On-Map, visit the On-Map Help page.
The following data layers are displayed within On-Map. Note that current On-Map allows for data viewing and querying only - colors and symbols used to display data layers can’t be changed. For detailed information on each layer, click on the layer name below to go to the associated metadata page.
- STREETS AND HIGHWAYS – NYS GIS Program Office
- PARCELS - Erie County Office of GIS, current to 2019
- ZIPCODES – U.S. Census Bureau
- ERIE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICTS
- ERIE COUNTY LEGISLATURE DISTRICTS, 2018
- STREAMS – USGS National Hydrography Dataset
- LAKES/PONDS – USGS National Hydrography Dataset
- DEC WETLANDS – NYS DEC State Regulated Wetlands
- NATIONAL WETLANDS INVENTORY – U.S. Fish & Wildlife National Wetlands Inventory
- FEMA PENDING FLOODPLAINS – 100yr Floodplains
- AGRICULTURAL DISTRICTS – created by Erie County Office of GIS, approx. 2013
- DETAILED SOILS – USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service SSURGO Soils