Water Assistance

Water Assistance Instructions

Water Assistance Instructions - Spanish

  • Emergency Services, 460 Main St, 2nd floor, may assist you with a one-time payment of your current water bill charges, if you have a water account in your name, have fallen behind on making payments, and have received a shut-off notice from the water company.
  • Along with other common documents needed for application, you will need to submit your current shutoff notice, your current water bill, and a printout from the water company showing your usage and billing over the last twelve months.

Low Income Water Assistance Program

  • The Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) can help you pay overdue water and wastewater bills. Applications can be submitted online or by mail beginning December 1. Click the link above for more information and for instructions on how to apply.
11/24/2021 - 2:58 pm