As reported COVID-19 cases are increasing locally and statewide, the Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) urges people to continue to take the following precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Wear a well-fitting mask indoors in public, regardless of vaccination status (including in K-12 schools and other indoor community settings).
- Get fully vaccinated and boosted when eligible.
- Test following exposure, symptoms, or travel.
- If COVID-positive, stay home and consult with a healthcare provider about treatments.
- Improve air ventilation or gather outdoors.
- If you or your family member are at high risk for severe illness, follow these recommendations.
- More prevention strategies.
- ECDOH COVID-19 Information Line: 716-858-2929 Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm; Foreign language interpreting available
- ECDOH COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- NYSDOH COVID-19 Information Line: 1-888-364-3065; Ask a Question Online; NYSDOH COVID-19 Website
- CDC COVID-19 Website
Information for Additional Groups/Sectors