- NY State of Health: The Official Health Plan Marketplace - connects New Yorkers to affordable health coverage.
Low Cost Healthcare Services
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) in Erie County - A FQHC is a community-based organization that provides comprehensive primary care and preventive care, including health, oral, and mental health/substance abuse services to persons of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay or health insurance status.
- Dental Providers that Accept Medicaid
- Erie County Health Mall
- Medicaid Program
- Cancer Services
- Family Planning
- Sexual Health
- Early Intervention
- Opioid Task Force
- Tuberculosis (TB) Control Program
- Health Insurance Resource for Seniors
- Free Community Resources
- Medicare.gov/care-compare - Find & compare nursing homes, hospitals & other providers near you.
- Primary Care Providers in Erie County
- Health Insurance Companies - Contact your health insurance company for a listing of healthcare providers that accept your insurance.
- Medication Manufacturers - If you take medication, you may also try contacting the manufacturer of the medication to ask if the company provides free or reduced cost medications.
09/29/2022 - 1:31 pm