Monday through Friday from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
About the Center
The Erie County Department of Health's (ECDOH) Family Planning Center provides confidential, non-judgmental, comprehensive and patient-centered reproductive services regardless of age, gender, race, religious affiliation, sexual orientation and/or disability.
At the ECDOH Family Planning Center, we provide education and support to select the most effective and appropriate contraceptive method for you.
We work closely with each patient to ensure healthy and safe reproductive health choices are made. We offer multiple resources and can assist with referrals to other healthcare providers based on your needs.
- All insurances are accepted for payment.
- All Erie County residents are seen regardless of ability to pay. Staff are available on-site to assist those who are uninsured in receiving low-cost or free family planning services and in applying for the Family Planning Benefit Program.
Family Planning Benefit Program (FPBP)
- FPBP is a public health insurance program for those who may not be able to afford family planning services
- Who is Eligible?
- New York residents, male or female
- Fall within certain income requirements, and are not already enrolled in Medicaid or Family Health Plus
- To Apply, Please Bring
- Valid Photo ID (License, School ID)
- Proof of Income (4 weeks of pay stubs, proof of unemployment, or social security disability benefits)
- Proof of Address (post-marked rent receipt or a non-window envelope sent within the last month)
- Well-Woman Exams
- Sexual Health Education & Counseling
- Birth Control Pills
- Intrauterine Devices (IUDs)
- Vaginal Ring (Nuva Ring)
- Implant (Nexplanon)
- Shot (Depo Provera)
- Morning-After Pill (Plan B and Ella)
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- STI and HIV Prevention Counseling, Testing & Treatment for Men & Women
- Pap Tests
- Breast Exams & Mammogram Referrals
- Referral for Prenatal Care & Infertility
- HPV, Hepatitis A/B & MMR Vaccines
- Screening for High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol & Diabetes
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Have you visited an ECDOH clinic recently? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!