Please do NOT use this system for the following situations.
- To report an emergency, dial 911 immediately.
- To report Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas or other poisons, leave the site immediately and dial 911.
- To report a food related illness, call (716) 858-7697
- If you have no heat, call (716) 961-6800 Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm; After hours, call (716) 961-7898.
- To report an animal bite, call (716) 961-6800 Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm; After hours, call (716) 961-7898.
- You are a facility operator reporting an incident.
- This is the website for the ECDOH in Erie County, NY. For Erie County, PA click here.
Please select a topic from the options below, enter the information requested and click on the submit button.
- Restaurant or Bar - If you are reporting a food related illness, please call (716) 858-7697. Erie County Food Facility Inspection Reports are available here.
- Lead Poisoning
- Nursing Homes & Long-Term Care Facilities:
- Nursing Home Care Related Issues: NYSDOH 1-888-201-4563 or NYSDOH Complaints About Nursing Homes
- Nursing Home Patient Abuse, Neglect, Mistreatment & Insurance Fraud: NYSAG 1-833-249-8499 or NY Attorney Complaints about General Nursing Homes
- Adult Care & Assisted Living Facilities: NYSDOH 1-866-893-6772
- Ombudsman Program: 716-817-9222 or Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Physician, Physician Assistant/Specialist Assistant
- Other Licensed Professions
- Hospital or D&T Center or call 1-800-804-5447
- Beauty/nail salon, spa or health club
- Grocery store
- Rooming house
- Children's camp
- Pesticides/Lawn spraying
- Schools (Pre-k - 12)
- Septic system
- Swimming pool
- Tattoo parlor/artist
- Fraudulent COVID-19 Products: FDA 1-888-INFO-FDA or FDA Fraudulent COVID-19 Products
06/23/2022 - 10:04 am