Jesse Nash Health Center
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
Phone: (716) 858-7687
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Closed all federal holidays and selected training days.
- We are a walk-in clinic. Plan to arrive early. Services are provided on a first come, first served basis. Registration will continue until clinic capacity has been reached.
- Screening, Testing and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s)
- Confidential HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Testing and Vaccinations for Hepatitis A & B
- Pregnancy Testing
- EPT (Expedited Partner Therapy)
- PrEP and PEP
- Family Planning Center
- Free Condoms & Lube
Important Things to Know
- Services are confidential.
- Our clinic serves anyone 12 years of age or older.
- No Appointment is needed; Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis.
- Cost: Your visit will cost no more than $55, however, we will work with you if you are not able to pay this amount.
- No one is ever denied services based on their ability to pay.
Things to Bring With You
- Picture ID such as a driver’s license, passport, school ID, etc.
- Insurance information if you have it.
- Form of payment. We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards.
Accessing Your Results
- Using our patient portal, Chexout will send your results securely and privately for you to view on line.
Additional Resources and Information
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Have you visited the ECDOH Sexual Health Clinic recently? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
09/23/2022 - 1:35 pm