Jesse Nash Health Center
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
Phone: (716) 858-7687
Fax: (716) 858-4962
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm; Extended hours on Thursdays from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Closed all federal holidays and selected training days.
- We are a walk-in clinic. Plan to arrive early. Services are provided on a first come, first served basis. Registration will continue until clinic capacity has been reached.
- All services are confidential.
- Anyone 12 years of age or older can come to this clinic.
- Screening, Testing and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s)
- Confidential HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Testing and Vaccinations for Hepatitis A & B
- Pregnancy Testing
- EPT (Expedited Partner Therapy)
- PrEP and PEP
- Family Planning Center
- Free Condoms & Lube
- Mpox (previously called monkeypox) Vaccine
All Erie County residents are seen regardless of ability to pay.
- Your visit will cost no more than $55, however, we will work with you if you are not able to pay this amount.
- No one is ever denied services based on their ability to pay.
Things to Bring With You
- Picture ID such as a driver’s license, passport, school ID, etc.
- Insurance information if you have it.
- Form of payment. We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards.
- This program sends your results securely and privately for you to view on line. Call for more information.
Additional Resources and Information
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Have you visited the ECDOH Sexual Health Clinic recently? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
06/02/2023 - 8:41 am