Clean & Tune is a benefit available to assist homeowners in cleaning and tuning their primary heating equipment.
This is a general service to assist with your households primary heating unit. The goal is to ensure your home is being heated safely and as efficiently as possible.
Homeowners must have:
- Resided in the dwelling for the past twelve months
- Not had a clean and tune service within the past twelve months
If the homeowner received a Regular heap benefit during on or after October 1st, 2021:
- They need to complete the C&T Request Form, see Request Form of website
- Select a vendor from the participating list.
If the homeowner didn’t receive a regular benefit prior to October 1st, 2021:
- A completed LDSS-3421 (HEAP Application) and C&T Request Form is required
- ID for all household members
- Utility bills
- Proof of Ownership
- Proof of income – Past thirty (30) days
- Homeowner must select at least one participating vendor
Return application form and supporting documents to: ECDSS, 95 Franklin Street, Buffalo, NY 14202, Attention: HEAP. Or, fax to (716) 858-6765.