The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) coordinates outreach at locations throughout Erie County. At these sites, ECDOH staff and other community partners provide free services, supplies and support for health promotion and harm reduction. These events are intended to make ECDOH programs and services more accessible to county residents. Look for the Live Well Erie van or the ECDOH mobile medical unit. We are here to help. Programs available at each site may vary based on staffing and weather. Holidays and mechanical issues may affect dates and times.
Dates and Locations
- Tuesdays: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm at the Rath Building, 95 Franklin St, Buffalo, NY 14202 (Pearl Street side of the building)
- Thursdays: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm at St. John Kanty Church Parking Lot, 101 Swinburne, Buffalo, NY 14212
- Fridays: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm; location varies weekly
Free Services & Supplies Available for Erie County Residents
Testing and Services
- Information on EPT (Expedited Partner Therapy - Every Person Treated) information
- Peer support and linkage to care
- Harm reduction information
- Narcan and on-the-spot training
- Clean syringes
- Sharps containers
- For questions and more information, please call (716) 858-7695.