The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) coordinates outreach at locations throughout Erie County. At these sites, ECDOH staff and other community partners provide free services, supplies and support for health promotion and harm reduction. These events are intended to make ECDOH programs and services more accessible to county residents. Look for the Live Well Erie van or the ECDOH mobile medical unit. We are here to help. Programs available at each site may vary based on staffing and weather, holidays and mechanical issues may affect dates and times.
- Tuesdays, 11 am - 5 pm, Rath Building, downtown Buffalo 14202
(Pearl Street side of the building)
- Thursdays, 12-4pm, St. John Kanty Church Parking Lot, 101 Swinburne, Buffalo 14212
- Fridays, 12-4 pm (location varies)
- Holidays and weather events may affect schedule.
All services and supplies listed below are free and open to Erie County residents.
Testing and Services
- STI screening including HIV, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis
- Blood pressure check
- FIT kits (at-home colorectal cancer tests)
- EPT (Expedited Partner Therapy - Every Person Treated) information
- Smoking cessation information
- Health insurance facilitated enrollment
- Narcan and on-the-spot training
- Clean syringes
- Sharps containers
- Masks and other PPE (as supplies are available)
- At-home COVID-19 tests (as supplies are available)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
For questions and more information, please call (716) 858-7695.