Based on stories/lessons learned from your colleagues and co-workers.
What: Whenever you set your clocks an hour forward or an hour back is an excellent reminder to update your preparedness supplies in several key ways:
- Check the charge in your fire extinguisher
- Check the batteries in your smoke detector
- Check batteries in flashlights, radios, etc. to make sure still operational
- If your supplies include water in regular plastic bottles, cycle that water out: drink it and replace it
- Cycle your food as well: eat it and replace it. This is a good reason to store food that you're willing to eat!
Idea materials from www.firstvictims.org
This message brought to you by the Emergency Planning Committee to help you prepare
03/14/2022 - 9:00 am