Erie Path is Erie County's new smartphone app that helps parents and caregivers address the mental and behavioral health challenges faced by children and adolescents.
- Find available programs and services for children and adolescents
- Access information that explains what their children and adolescents may face
- Explore practical strategies for helping children and adolescents in their care
Erie Path also includes resources for adult mental and behavioral health services, information for housing, employment, childcare, food pantries, medical care, social services and senior services that can benefit adults and caregivers.
The app allows you to search for Programs and Services and Informational Materials in 3 different ways:
- You can search by program or agency name
- You can search by keyword
- You can search using the guided search (click here to see the guided search pathways)
Brought to you by:
Special thanks to J.T. for making Erie Path a reality! Your vision, creativity, and focus towards inclusion have made a huge impact on this project! Thank you!!