All park rules and regulations apply to all rentals and reservations. Be sure to carefully review all rules BEFORE making your reservation HERE.
Shelters and buildings may only be rented during park hours. You must vacate the shelter or building by 9PM (Memorial Day - Labor Day) or DUSK (Labor Day - Memorial Day).
To determine the time of dusk on any particular date, use this tool: https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/buffalo.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT 2024 RENTALS!
Shelters in Como Lake Park and Chestnut Ridge Park have been RENUMBERED in 2024. Please check your reservation carefully on the park map to ensure you are renting the shelter you want.
General Reservation Guidelines:
- ALL RESERVATIONS MADE ARE FINAL, NON-REFUNDABLE, AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- Erie County Parks does NOT provide refunds.
- Shelter rentals are available May 15th - October 15th.
- Rentable building date availability varies by location. Check the park shelter details page for exact dates buildings are available for rent.
- Saturday and Sunday Building Rentals are only available until Noon on the Friday before.
Additional Camping Reservation Guidelines:
- Camping reservations for the following season are available one year from the date of interest.
- Campsites 1-30 are available from May 1st - October 31st.
- Campsites 31-72 are available May 15th - Columbus Day.
- All other non-electric campsites are available Memorial Day Weekend - Columbus Day.