Check availability and/or pay for shelter or camping reservations
General Reservation Guidelines:
- ALL RESERVATIONS MADE ARE FINAL, NON-REFUNDABLE, AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- Please be advised that several shelters have been re-numbered for 2023. Please check the chart carefully to ensure you are renting the shelter that you want.
- Erie County Parks does NOT provide refunds.
- Activities must adhere to existing Erie County and NYS COVID-19 Health Guidelines.
- Shelter rentals are available May 15th - October 15th.
- Rentable building date availability varies by location. Check the park shelter details page for exact dates buildings are available for rent.
- Saturday and Sunday Building Rentals are only available until Noon on the Friday before.
Additional Camping Reservation Guidelines:
- Camping reservations for the 2023 season are available one year from the date of interest.
- Campsites 1-30 are available from May 1st - October 31st.
- Campsites 31-72 are available May 15th - Columbus Day.
- All other non-electric campsites are available Memorial Day Weekend - Columbus Day.